Oops! Sorry!!


This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

The Business Building Community for Change Makers

 Stand Out, Be Heard and Become an Influential Voice in your Industry to inspire real change with your message, while building a sustainable and scalable business you LOVE! !

Are you a mission-driven coach/consultant, speaker, author with a message to champion change?

JOIN NOW

Welcome Change Maker!

You’ve been in business a while and have worked with some awesome clients.

 

And, you’re ready to take what you’re doing to the next level.

 

It’s your time.

 

However, because of what’s going on in the world, your business has been impacted. The ways you were getting exposure for your business (such as speaking at conferences, networking and attending in-person events) is now limited.

 

Plus, like so many other businesses (who have taken their business online) you realize the incredible potential that’s possible for you in being able to grow and scale your business, but you want to find a way you can do that without exhausting yourself in the process.


And, while you're not sure when things will return to 'normal' - you realize relying on how you USED to do things in your business is not enough.


You need to build a strong presence online - a presence that's distinguishable, uncopyable AND irresistible, while have compelling program offerings that position you - not just as A choice (among many of your competitors), but THE choice your ideal clients can't wait to work with.  


BUT ...

    Coaching and supporting clients is your sweet spot. Putting together a succinct and compelling message that stands out is confusing and overwhelming. The message you've been sharing hasn’t worked as well as it should.


    Despite your years of experience you still feel like the world’s best kept secret. You want to build your reputation as an authority in your field to finally attract higher level (and higher paying) customers, but you don’t know how.


    You’re also a multi passionate, multi-talented entrepreneur and struggling to define and package EVERYTHING into ONE succinct message and ONE powerful offering that enables you to stand out from the crowd… so you often feel your message confuses people because it’s unfocused and unclear. HELP!

    You know you need to be more visible online. And, you’ve considered being able to deliver your programs and courses online – but have no idea where to start. You're stuck!

And, while you love working for yourself, there are times you feel isolated, so you long to be part of an empowered community of liked-minded people who ‘get you’. A community where you feel valued and supported, and can be that support for others, too!


PS. If you're thinking of starting a podcast, but you're not ready because you still need to get things in place for your business - THIS community is PERFECT for you. I'll show you the RIGHT foundations you need to have in place BEFORE you launch your podcast. 


P.P.S. And, if you've already launched a podcast, but it's not generating the ROI you want - THIS community is PERFECT for you, too!


If that sounds like you - welcome friend!


The Influence Alliance was created just for you - a Change Maker!

I know the frustration and isolation that you (and many other Change Makers) are feeling, which is why I created this Alliance.

You’ll learn how clarify your message into ONE succinct and cut-through Thought Leader message to become known as the go-to person in your industry, grow a thriving business WHILE being part of a connected and collaborative global community that cares about YOU and the success of your business.

A community who understands you, and supports you as you continue to develop and step into your next level of greatness.

That’s my promise to you, when you become part of the Alliance.

The Influence Alliance Membership

The Influence Alliance is an ongoing membership, so you can join the community during our enrollment intakes.

Whether you're starting out in business (Building Foundations); you’ve started to build a following and want to take things to the next level (Building your Platforms); or you’re ready to integrate robust systems tools and strategies (Building Momentum); or maybe you’re ready to integrate multiple streams of income and business offerings and want to do it the right way (Scaling Up).

Whatever stage you're at in your business, we'll continue to bring you the right training, support and accountability to help you move your business to the next level - strategically, that fits with your business model, and in a way that will NOT burn you out!

Our goal for you is that as you continue to grow your business, you remain part of our community because of the connections, collaborations and clients you are generating through your membership.


Imagine this: 

Taking your MESSAGE, your MISSION, your MOVEMENT to where you are championing REAL CHANGE in the world.


YOU:

ALIGNED | ACTIVATED | ACCELERATED




Here’s what the Alliance's Core Foundation Program includes:

Week 1: Masterclass Training [Prerecorded]

Each month I’ll bring a new topic as part of our Masterclass for the month to help you grow yourself, your team, and/or business.

Following our Core Learning Themes (of building your Reputation, your Reach, and your Revenue) we’ll focus on building your robust communications platform, marketing, money mindset, strategy, casting your vision and mission, leadership and building your team and everything in between to help you build and grow a thriving business.

Week 2: Live Masterclass Q&A [Live]

Need more support around the topic we’ve just covered for the month?

Each month I provide an invaluable opportunity for you to deepen your learning of the Masterclass topic by getting your questions answered live on the Monthly Masterclass Q&A Calls.

Week 3: Template &/or Tool [Prerecorded]

Struggling to create a template and/or tool that you can teach your ideal client, while position yourself as a Trusted Authority in your field? Or unsure how to leverage a tool/technology in your business? 

Each month, we'll create either a template or tool that you can use as part of your Thought Leadership Collateral. Or, we'll share behind-the-scenes training showing you how I'm a tool/technology so you can determine whether it's right for you and how you can leverage it in your business.

Week 4: Rapidfire A's to Your Q's [Prerecorded]

Not sure why your business isn’t growing, despite the hard work you’ve been doing? Or perhaps you’d like some feedback on an idea you’ve had. Submit your question and I will answer them during our monthly Rapidfire A’s to Your Q’s session!

Week 4: BONUS CALL - The Well POWER Hour

I'm SO excited to announce that from April 2021 onwards, I'll be running one additional LIVE Call, where we'll be spending time in the Word, along with prayer and coaching. Solid business strategy and marketing tactics are important, however can only go so far.

So, for those of us who love the Lord, along with the weekly business teachings (which one of my clients has mentioned is NOT just gold, but platinum - titanium actually!) we're going to be seeking Him first, asking for His counsel, aligning with and tapping into the full resources of Heaven for supernatural wisdom, knowledge and blessing.

Why have I called it 'At The Well'? Because the story where Jesus met the woman at the well and literally changed her life with just ONE conversation is why. It's one of my favourite stories in The Bible. 

Just talking to a woman, let alone a Samaritan woman - Jesus challenged the status quo of that culture of the day. And, through that powerful encounter not only was her life changed - so were her family and community. That's the kind of encounters WE are going to have At The Well... to release strongholds, for supernatural breakthroughs and releasing the promises of Heaven. Each and every month.

Private Facebook Community

A wonderful opportunity to network with other Change Makers who are changing the world with their message! 


This community is where you can receive additional support, provide support, while learning more about each other with our weekly connection and collaboration initiatives, and other fun activities. 


Because TOGETHER WE ARE BETTER!


I owned two businesses but was struggling to make an income and was feeling unappreciated and undervalued for the expertise I was offering. Annemarie’s program transformed my business. In fact, because of her program I ended up creating a whole new business. I am working with clients I love and am loving every minute. The big “aha” moment for me was realising that I had expertise worth sharing and to give myself permission to step into my own brilliance. Too many women undervalue themselves. Never again for me. My business is booming – I have tripled my income, have attracted paid speaking opportunities across the country, and have been nominated and shortlisted for 4 major awards. I WILL NEVER undervalue myself again.

Caroline McCullough

PLUS:

Core Training: Business Growth

Along with our monthly masterclass training, templates/tools, coaching and support there are some core trainings ready and waiting for you to access immediately as soon as you join the Alliance. These include:

Training 1: The Influence Alliance Success Path

Find out why the best thought-out strategy and tactic may be the WRONG thing for YOUR business. 

Why? Right strategy. Wrong timing. Or wrong for your business model.

Find out about the five stages of our Influence Alliance Success Path and what you should be focusing on each stage to take your business to the next level.

You'll also learn about the 3 Stages of Business Growth too, so you'll determine where you're at in your business and what to focus on first.

Training 2: Are You Distiguishable, Uncopyable & Irresistible Quiz?

How can you tell if your message (and you) are distinguishable?

 Do a Self-Audit with our ‘Are you Distinguishable, Uncopyable & Irresistible’ Quiz.

 Find out what you must have in place, where the gaps are, and what YOU specifically need to focus on in order to become a Category of One, with your message so clear it Speaks to an Audience of One, is uncopyable, and positions YOU as a Trusted Authority in your field.

Training 3: 7 Personal Branding Principles to become Distinguishable, Uncopyable & Irresistible

In a crowed industry and struggling to stand out?

Find out the 7 Personal Branding Principles that’ll help you become Distinguishable, Uncopyable AND Irresistible for YOUR ideal client, so YOU are the person they turn to when they’re ready to begin working on a solution for their challenge.

Training 4: Core Business Foundations: Your Pathway to Sustainable & Scalable Growth

Core Business Foundation 1: Your Lucrative Niche

Identify your Lucrative Niche for Rapid Business Growth

Think that offering your services ‘to the world’ will increase your chances of building a successful business? This couldn’t be further from the truth.

To build a successful business while build your reputation as an influential voice in your field, you MUST identify a niche. 

By getting clear on your niche, you will:

> Have a highly targeted message that continues to speak directly to the needs of your ideal client to maximize awareness of you and your services.

Rapidly build your database/list of prospects through sending out a powerful and influential marketing message relevant to your ideal clients needs.

Turn prospects into customers far more easily through having a highly targeted, relevant and irresistible message that your ideal client will LOVE and want more of.

Core Business Foundation 3: Your Signature System

Rise Quickly to Specialist Status With Your Unique Proven Profitable System That Ideal Clients Will LOVE!

Create your own powerful and value-added Signature System to finally be able to charge what you’re worth and GET IT!

> Capture “what you do” into a Signature System that your ideal clients will LOVE and want to invest in!

> Boost your credibility as an authority in your field FAST;

> Fill your workshops, webinars, courses and programs far more quickly too with your unique Signature System because clients can’t wait to learn more about it to help them solve their challenges, one and for all.

Core Business Foundation 5: Your Digital Assets

Your “Irresistible Signature Giveaway” for Rapid List Building & Hot Leads:

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying ‘the money is in your list’! Your Irresistible Signature Giveaway is designed to build your list by compelling prospects to learn more from you and the brilliance/results you offer. This must-do strategy will help you start attracting and building your list of ideal clients.

> Build credibility as the ‘go-to’ authority in your niche as you showcase your expertise.

Continue to grow your list of prospective clients by compelling them to access your free offer so they can learn more from you.

Nurture key ‘know, like and trust’ factors with your prospective clients, increasing the likelihood of them saying ‘Yes’ when you eventually share more about your programs/offerings.

Core Business Foundation 2: Your Signature Brand

Identify your Rich and Authentic Signature Brand that Magnetically Attracts Attention, Opportunities and High-Paying Clients

Want to capture the spirit, personality and passion of you and what you do so you can explain it in a way your ideal client can’t help but want to find out more about you? You can – by discovering your Signature Brand Archetypes.

Thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide have used this proven system to brand their Inner Brilliance to create multiple 6-figure (or more) businesses. Now it’s YOUR turn to be instantly recognized as a ‘go to’ person in your industry with the help of your Signature Brand!

Even if you already have a brand, the Branding With Archetypes™ System will reveal vital tweaks that can dramatically boost your sales and results. Best of all, the process is easy and FUN! Identify your Branding Archetype to:

> Unlock your powerful, authentic personality and Inner Brilliance to create an instantly recognizable presence that is a client attraction and opportunity magnet.

> Create the heart and soul of your brand so you become irresistible to your ideal clients so they feel compelled to invest in you and your services.

> Identify the specific words to use in your marketing to attract and influence the people YOU want to work with, while dispel people who aren’t your ideal client.

Core Business Foundation 4: Your Signature Programs

Package your Expertise into a range of profitable programs that your ideal clients will love and want to invest in.

Hone in on the most profitable and streamlined way to package and deliver your expertise. In fact, clients have doubled (and even tripled) their business within months after creating a range of value-packaged programs, and you can too.

> These simple yet powerful steps will guide you in organizing your ideas into a simple, streamlined set of offers, so that you know exactly what you can offer and what you’ll say during a sales conversation with a prospective customer.

> Solve the #1 complaint of most business owners: Overwhelm. No longer be confused about too many choices and not enough time, and lack of clarity around what you want to offer, when and in what order.

> Learn what you should be working on first in order to generate income for your business. Note: many entrepreneurs work on the wrong element first, which is why they struggle to get paid what they’re worth!

I have been loving the course I am taking with The Influence Alliance. I am slowly getting through all of the tasks. Thank you for challenging me.   Yes, your course has been incredibly instrumental at organizing the chaos of all my ideas towards being impactful. 


Your course is not golden but I am coining it "platinum" Okay, “titanium” even.   I was feeling stuck and sharing your knowledge really got me “unstuck”, reenergised and excited to put in some additional hours.   Your clarity sparked the expansion from a single idea.   Merci and thank you!


Tanya Nesterenko

PLUS:

Core Training:

Podcast Platform

Have a podcast that’s not generating the results you’d hoped for?

You’ve published numerous episodes, yet still not seen as a Trusted Authority, nor are you generating leads and other opportunities from your podcast?

Get started with our Core Training to help you pinpoint what you need to focus on in order to create a podcast that cuts through the noise, builds your reputation, your reach (with your ideal client), as well as your revenue, as you build the foundations you need to successfully and strategically begin to monetize YOUR message.

[Please note, this training is NOT to help you get your podcast produced and launched. That's our 90-Day 'Idea to Launch' your Podcast Immersive Program with our Podcast Training Partner - Podcasting With Purpose.]


Training 1: 7 Podcasting Principles to build your Reputation, Reach and Revenue with a Podcast

I created a video a while ago with the following message:


“The GOOD news is – it’s EASY for anyone to start a podcast.


Grab your phone, press record, upload it to a podcast app, and you’re all set.


The BAD news is – it’s EASY for anyone to start a podcast.


Grab your phone, press record, upload to to a podcast app, and you’re all set.”

 

While it is easy to start a podcast – if your goal is to build your reputation as a trusted authority, your reach with your ideal client, while set up robust podcast strategy that’ll enable you to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately customers – your message and strategy is key!




Training 4: Podcasting Positioning Quadrant

One of the most common misconceptions (which even I had when I started my first co-hosted podcast nearly 12 years ago) was that the best way to monetise a podcast was through sponsorships. 


How wrong was I.

 

Because when it comes to podcasting for specialists and thought leaders - monetising your OWN message before you monetise someone else’s is a much better strategy.

 

Which can generate much greater returns (than just relying on advertising dollars) especially if you’re able to build a smaller, highly engaged audience.

How?

 

By focusing on three key components to position yourself AND build your reputation as a Trusted Authority in your field.

 

Find out what’s required in each of these components, along with how your audience will typically perceive you in the Podcast Positioning Quadrant.


It’s easy to assume that advertising and external sponsorships will be how you monetize your podcast. But that’s following a main-stream media approach and NOT what you should be focusing on as a service-based business who wants to become a trusted authority (i.e. a thought leader) in your industry.


In fact, one of the most common things a podcast listener despises about podcasts (besides a podcast that’s full of fluff and banter) is advertising.



Training 2: Are You Ready To Launch Your Thought Leader Podcast Quiz


Before you launch your podcast, make sure you have all five key pillars in place to ensure you get the BEST outcome from the very first episode.


And, if you’ve launched your podcast already (and not getting the results you’d hoped for) then use the Quiz to pinpoint the gaps and what you need to work on!


Training 3: Monetizing Your Podcast as a Service-Based Business

It’s easy to assume that advertising and external sponsorships will be how you monetise your podcast.


But that’s following a main-stream media approach and NOT what you should be focusing on as a service-based business who wants to become a trusted authority (i.e. a thought leader) in your industry.


In fact, one of the most common things a podcast listener despises about podcasts (besides a podcast that’s full of fluff and banter) is advertising.


Especially stacked advertising, where there is adv after adv, after adv. As a service-based business there are much better ways to monetise your podcast.


In this training I’ll share five ways to monetise your message based on the main five ways I’ve been able to monetise mine.


“Having worked with business coaches and marketing experts in the past, I would highly recommend working with Annemarie Cross. This last 12 months has been a pivotal turning point in putting strategy behind my business, understanding and working with my own strengths and weaknesses and understanding the importance of having a vision and both short and long term goals. Annemarie’s commitment to her clients is second to none, providing informational webinars and regular Q & A sessions. She goes above and beyond and has a wealth of information from many years of experience, which she is more than willing to share.”

Carolyn Moes, Spending Planner, Co-Host: Succeed With Money Podcast

What's Coming Up as Part of Our Masterclasses:

SERIES 1: YOUR DISTINGUISHABLE, UNCOPYABLE, IRRESISTIBLE THOUGHT LEADER MESSAGE

December 7 2020

How to Create Your Compelling Umbrella Statement (can also be used as your tag line)

January 4 2021

Positioning Your Thought Leader Content with Core Themes & Core Topics

February 1 2021

Crafting Your Invisible Thread: Joining the Dots of Your Unique & Uncopyable Story

SERIES 2: MONEY MINDSET STRATEGIES - GO FROM  UNDERPAID COMMODITY TO HIGHLY PAID AUTHORITY

March 1 2021

Your Money Archetypes: Breakthrough Money Blind Spots & Bottlenecks

April 5 2021

Powerful Pricing Strategies so you can Charge Your Worth & Get It!

May 10 2021

Practical Money Tools & Tips to Solve Your Time & Money Traps (Habits)

Join Now

PLUS:

Trainings in the Vault

The following Masterclasses are also ready and waiting for you in our Vault of trainings, including:

Clarifying Your Vision, Mission & 12 Month Strategic Plan

Set yourself up for success to ensure this year is your BEST ever, by learning:

> Why typical Business Plans don’t work

> What a Strategic Plan is

> Defining your Vision and Mission

> Completing your own Strategic Plan

> BONUS: Quarterly Goals Template

> BONUS: 30 Day Bold Goal Template

> EXAMPLE Strategic Plan

> EXAMPLE Quarterly Goals

Crucial Conversations Change Makers & Aspiring Thought Leaders MUST Have in Their Business That Leads to Enquiries & Sales

Now that your strategic Networking Plan is working and people are intrigued about your work and want to find out more – THIS process is the next step: Crucial Conversations.

Learn:

> The Four Conversations to incorporate into your business meetings

> The significance and importance of each of these conversations

> How to determine which of the four conversations to use with your new contact and when

> The tools I use to streamline the entire meeting process from booking right through to conducting each meeting

> Suggested process and key questions to ask within each of the Four Conversations – step by step so you can create your own! 

Social Media on Steroids for Change Makers

Following on from our 12-Month Marketing Calendar Masterclass – Social Media is no doubt one of the aspects you’ve included in your Brand Communications Wheel.

To ensure your Social Media efforts generates the best ROI, learn:

> The Foundations you must be clear on and have in place (NOTE: Many of these Foundations we have already covered in our Masterclasses)

> Your Social Media & Content Creation Strategic Plan – an Example and template to create your own

> My 5-Step Strategy and what’s working

> A Hashtag Strategy and examples

> Direct Message [DM] Strategy and Scripts/Examples


Build Visibility with Podcast Interviews

Our Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network has received literally thousands of Expressions of Interest from potential guests over the years. Some which have captured our attention in a positive way, and others, that did not!

Being a guest on podcasts is another element you may have included in your Brand Communications Wheel, BUT, again as an aspiring Thought Leader you should avoid getting on ‘any’ podcast, but rather the RIGHT podcast to help you build your reputation as an Authority is what you need to focus on.

Learn:

> The real benefits of being a Podcast Guest (with many of these missed and misunderstood and why you may be leaving opportunity on the table)

> The importance of Research, as well as WHAT you need to Research to ensure you’re selecting the RIGHT podcast to approach

> Positioning your Pitch: The Do’s and Don’t’s; Example Pitch; and accompanying email to ensure your ptich STANDS OUT from the hundreds (if not thousands) of pitches being sent.



Your 12 Month Marketing Calendar That'll Cut Through the Noise

Cut through the noise and be seen and heard as a sought-after Authority in your field by YOUR ideal client, by learning:

> The ONE thing you MUST be totally clear on (which most business aren’t and the reason why their marketing efforts often fail)

> Mapping out your Brand Communications Wheel

> Selecting the RIGHT Content Themes to build your Thought Leadership

> Putting your Marketing Plan Together: The Tips, Tools and Tactics

Powerful Enrolment / Sales Conversations

Now that your Crucial Conversations are working and people are interested to find out how THEY can work with you – you’ll need to be able to confidently conduct your sales conversations.

Not confident in selling? This Masterclass will help you, as you learn:

> Why you’ll continue to struggle with sales if you don’t address this first

> The role of the Sales Conversation (which may surprise you)

> Creating Desire and Need throughout the Customers Journey, because everything that happens BEFORE the sales conversation – matters

> How to overcome typical objections including: “I need to think about it.” “It’s not the right time.” “I can’t afford it.” So that the best outcome is achieved for both you and your ideal client.  

Writing Rich Content That Client (and Google) LOVE and Positions You as a Thought Leader

 Struggling to come up with content you can be confident that your ideal client is searching for and wants to learn more about? While continues to position you as a sought-after authority?

Learn:

> What constitutes RICH content

> The steps to define your Thought Leader Content Pillars

> A tool that’ll enable you to get inside the head of your ideal client as well as come up with a myriad of topics he/she is searching for

> A key writing strategy that most people have never heard of, which is often one of the reasons why their content misses the mark


Your Networking Plan that Turns Connections into Conversations

Create a strategic Networking Plan so you can turn connections into conversations that’ll lead to opportunities and ultimately paying clients.

Learn:

> The ONE thing you MUST start with when it comes to Networking success

> Ice Breakers vs Deal Breakers

> Understanding the four ‘Networking Persona’s’ and how NOT to turn people off

> The Art of Influential Communication

> A powerful and compelling Introduction Formula

> The 3-pronged Networking System that’ll enable you to turn connections into conversations – easily and strategically


Create Your Thought Leader List Building Nurturing Funnel

With only a small percentage of your ideal clients ready to make an immediate purchase it’s vital to have a list building (lead generating) and nurturing process in place.

Setup your very own list building nurturing funnel that works for you 24/7, 365 days a year, with potential customers ready to find out more about how they can work with you being able to book in with you to find out more, with a streamlined and automated process.

Learn:

> The Core Business Foundations (which are often missing) you must have in place to ensure you generate the best outcome

> Tools and Technologies you need to have in place

> Example: My List Building & Nurturing Funnel Explained

> Crucial Follow Up nurturing emails

> Additional powerful relationship building tools and assets 


Speaking to Grow Your Business

Speaking on stage (whether virtual or inperson) should be one of the elements you include in your Brand Communications Wheel.

However, as an aspiring Thought Leader, there are things you need to be aware of, which are covered in this Masterclass, including:

> The #1 mistake that can cost you thousands (if not tens of thousands) of dollars in new business when it comes to your speaking strategy

> Defining your Thought Leader topic(s)Your Signature Talk; what it is and why it’s so important

> Example layout of a Signature Talk

> Create your own Signature Talk, step-by-step

> Pre-Speaking Checklist: 3 key things you must consider before you say ‘Yes’ to your next speaking invitation. [Note: As an aspiring Thought Leader you should NOT say ‘yes’ to ALL speaking opportunties. This Checklist helps you pinpoint those opportunities you should say Yes to, and those you should say No to.]



Meet the Founder of The Influence Alliance

Annemarie Cross is known as ‘The Podcasting Queen.’


However, prior to work in the podcasting space, Annemarie’s background has been in the area of personal branding, marketing and communications, initially in the career industry, working with Executives and Professionals, and later within the business world, supporting coaches and consultants.


In fact, it is the principles, practices and processes that Annemarie teaches in The Influence Alliance and her other programs that enabled her to become known as a Thought Leader across both those industries.


Having won multiple awards, being a sought-after speaker and educator, Author of: Ace That Interview – Cutting-Edge Interview Techniques EXPOSED!, and contributing author of numerous of Career titles, as well as sitting on an International Board of Resume Writing Certification Experts and a Judging Panel for the world’s highest echelon in Resume Writing Awards – the TORI awards (of which she has won several herself over the years).


While Annemarie loves to educate and empower her clients – she is not just an educator, but is a practioner through and through. She practices what she preaches – even today in her business and wouldn’t expect her clients to do anything she hasn’t learned and/or implemented herself. Because she knows what she teaches – works!


Prior to her work in helping Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders take their message to the world with their own podcast and/or podcast series, Annemarie supported coaches and consultants establish and grow their coaching and consulting practices.


By working with Annemarie and implementing the principles she teaches around money, marketing and mindset - clients have doubled and even tripled their results, been paid to speak nationally, won awards – just to name a few of the successes.


The principles, practices and processes that Annemarie continues to teach enabled them to accelerate their success to being seen, known and recognised as Industry Thought Leaders.


Join NOW!

Your Investment

“Thanks so much for your guidance during the ‘Core Business Foundations’ Challenge.  I joined the Challenge to get some clarity around my core business’s message and begin developing a strategy to market it.  Annemarie was a fabulous teacher and mentor throughout the process, offering lots of personal support and feedback along the way.

I loved learning more about how my own characteristics, strengths and weaknesses can be reflected in my brand, and discovering the most powerful words to sprinkle throughout my messaging to attract the right people to my business.

My greatest ‘aha’ was discovering my Signature System. I hadn’t realised that I do tend to work through various components in my client work and can package this up as a system to be offered at various levels.

I’m excited to continue developing this Signature System in my business, and to create a variety of service-based products that will make a huge impact in the lives of my clients, and ones they will really want to invest in!

The Core Business Foundations course got me thinking laterally about my business and helped me gain heaps of insight into my business. I will keep referring back to its workshops and lessons that I found super-useful and look forward to working more with Annemarie in the future!”

Kym Siddons, MPhty (Sports) BPhty (Hons) MAPA, APA Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist, Certified Occupational Health Physio & Ergonomist

A Call to Arms for Change Makers & Mission-Driven Champions

Do you want to influence positive change in your industry to make a REAL difference in the lives of others? 

Do you believe there are rules in your industry that are meant to be broken, re-written or completely overhauled?

I have an important message for you...it’s something I’ve come to realize is vital when it comes to standing out and sharing your message specifically for Change Makers, Disruptors, Innovators and Game Changers…

Be mindful of the approach you adopt when crafting your story.

The story where you share your personal journey - the journey that has led you on the path to where you are today.

Many of the ‘typical’ approaches that others teach just won’t work - for you.

Because you’re anything but typical.

You know those strengths, talents and gifts that others often admire about you?

They’re not just some random things you’re able to do.

They were chosen, just for you.

You know those heartaches, the challenges you faced, those nights you cried yourself to sleep?

My friend, those moments were developing the courage, strength and determination you now need.

Because the message that’s been placed on your heart is not by coincidence.

It’s not just some random thing you’ve got an interest in.

It’s what you stand for.

It’s YOUR cause. Your calling.

Your Purpose.

Your Assignment.

And, it’s been there all along from childhood.

With every moment, every action and every interaction - guiding, strengthening and nurturing in you, what you need to BE the difference and MAKE a REAL difference in the lives of the people you have been called to support.

Are you ready to get into alignment with your assignment?

Your time is NOW!

Join NOW!

Frequently Asked Questions

WHAT IS THE INFLUENCE ALLIANCE?

The Influence Alliance is a business building community for Change Makers, including coaches, consultants and practitioner's – service-based businesses. It’s a monthly membership and has ongoing trainings to help members build a sustainable and scalable business they love.

DO I NEED TO HAVE A PODCAST TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN?

No, you do not have to have a podcast to be eligible to join. All of the trainings are highly relevant to you too, in supporting your business growth, while leveraging multiple other ways (besides a podcast) to help you build your reach and visibility.

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO START A PODCAST - CAN I STILL JOIN?

Yes! As mentioned in the previous response, there are various trainings which are highly relevant to you too, as we teach you how to leverage multiple other ways in order to build your reach and visibility.

I'M IN ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP GROUP: WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE INFLUENCE ALLIANCE?

I’m in several membership programs, too.

In fact, I love them. Because each membership offers me unique insights to help me grow myself (as the leader of my business) and my business, itself.

I believe, The Influence Alliance brings something quite unique in the marketplace.

Specifically the ability to tap into decades of experience and expertise in personal branding, online marketing, mindset and podcasting to help you build a sustainable and scalable business.

Alongside drawing on our business partners, which includes our media arm: The Ambitious Podcast Network and our Podcast Training Arm: Podcasting With Purpose – that’s a solid and unique combination of expertise we can leverage and draw upon, to benefit YOU.

WHAT IS MY INVESTMENT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE INFLUENCE ALLIANCE?

Access to all of the month trainings, resources, templates, worksheets, bonuses and Private Member-Only Facebook group is $57 per month, or $548 (a 20% savings if you pay for the year).

This pricing is locked in for the lifetime of your membership (if you remain a current member).

WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?

As long as your membership remains current, you can gain access to all of the Core Trainings, Core Business Foundations Training, Masterclasses, Tools & Templates and Behind-The-Scenes trainings etc on our online hub, as well as access to the Private Members-only Facebook Group.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I JOIN?

You will get immediate access to all of the Masterclasses on our online hub.

Once you have logged in to the online hub, you’ll see instructions on how to request access to our private members-only Facebook Group.

WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?

The Influence Alliance is committed to creating an environment where you will want to STAY because of what you are learning and because of the connections you are making and collaborations you are forming by being part of a global community that cares about YOU and the success of your business.

However, if for some reason you wish to relinquish your membership, get in touch with our team at least 7 days prior to your next charge.

Note: If you have paid in full for the entire year, if you choose to cancel, monies will not be refunded.

Join NOW!